REVEALED: What Kim Kardashian's Mum Did to Her When She Was 14 Years Old? She Reveals This to Oprah...

One may have thought there was nothing left to learn about the Kardashians.

But reality TV star Kim, 31, did manage to hold back one choice piece of information for her in-depth interview with chat show host Oprah Winfrey.

In a stunning revelation, she disclosed that her mother Kris Jenner agreed to put her on birth control at the tender age of 14.

Kim told Oprah in the first of a two-part interview on Oprah's Next Chapter she was 'almost 15' when her mother, now 56, agreed to put her on birth control.


She explained that the decision, a bold move back then - and still now, came as a result of her desire to lose her virginity to her boyfriend of two years.

Kim said: 'When I did want to have sex the first time I was almost 15', adding her liberal mom was open to discussion about the topic, and even got her on birth control.

She continued: 'I was like, "I think I’m going to, or I want to," and she was like, "OK, so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control," and she was like, really open and honest with me.'

The revelation came as a surprise to the veteran broadcaster Oprah, who failed to follow up the question with little more than a 'wow' before moving onto the next question.

Kim's sexual past featured heavily in the interview - as the question of Kim's notoriety loomed.

Five years since her sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J was released, the reality star says she understands the impact it's had on her career.

'Would you be where you are had there not been a sex tape?' Oprah asked Kim. And she was forced to admit: 'You know, I think that's how I was definitely introduced to the world.'

'It was a negative way, so I felt like I really had to work ten times harder to get people to see the real me.'

The sex tape was the focus of a lawsuit which she finally settled with Vivid Entertainment for a reported $5million figure.

Dispelling the rumour she released the tape herself, Kim said she's always been concerned about 'humiliating the family' mom Kris, stepfather Bruce Jenner, 62, sisters Kourtney, 33, Khloé, 27, Kendall, 16, Kylie, 14, and brother Rob, 25.

The day the tape was was a 'really bad day' mom Kris recalled. 'No mother ever wants to hear something like that... I could tell she was in a lot of pain.'

During the hour long interview, Kim denied her marriage to Kris Humphries was a hoax, saying she was left utterly depressed afterwards and that her fanbase was strong enough without having to stage drama for ratings.

She stressed that she still has a 'place in my heart' for her former basketball player beau, yet after moving in together it dawned on her that married life was 'not for me'.

Kim, who never mentioned Kris by name during the chat, claimed the pair had never spent enough time alone before their 72-day matrimony for her to recognise his negative traits.

Speaking to the talk show host, Kim said: 'I was in love, I wanted the life that I always pictured my fairytale life to be.

'I would've had an extravagant wedding anyway, to end that relationship was a risk in itself to lose ratings and I had to take the risk to be honest to myself.'

She continued: 'I think when people first meet, everything is great in the beginning, but I didn't spend more than a whole week with my ex before we married.

'When we moved in together, I saw how our relationship was... I don't want to get into the small things, but once we moved in, I knew he was not the one.'

As Oprah quizzed her about the pre-wedding nerves, Kim said: 'I didn't have an inkling, but everyone around me did. The night before, mum said, "Do you want out?" She said, "You're not yourself".

'But I said no, I got angry, I was thinking, "How dare you!"'

Kim stressed that Kris did not do anything specifically wrong and denied that he hit her or lashed out.

'He's a good person,' she said. 'I will always have a place in my heart for him. It just wasn't for me.'

While Kim admitted she was 'bored' in the romance, she didn't attribute it as the reason for leaving.

She said: 'You know in your heart. Mom was supportive, so I took that time off afterwards... I would rather have been beaten up in the media than live a life that wasn't happy.

'I was in such a deep depression I thought I was going to back away from everything. I stayed at home for almost four months and I'm a better person now, as heartbreaking as it was to go through.'

Kim added: 'For anyone I hurt, I'm truly sorry, I don't wish pain on anyone, but the person I am because of that crazy experience, I wouldn't change it for the world.

'I loved him, obviously it hurt him, and it hurt me too. It was embarrassing, I don't want to call it a mistake, it was a lesson.'

The reality TV star wed the basketballer in a fairytale ceremony last August, but although their union broke down within three months.

Kim is now dating rapper Kanye West, 35, and said one of the things that attracts her to him is the fact he is older than her.

She added: 'I always dated five years younger. My whole thing was completely different, and now I just love that I'm with someone that's a couple years older than me.'

During the interview, Kim, who is of Armenian descent, says she is proud to represent Middle Eastern women in modern society.

When asked if she thinks the Kardashians' reality TV show would be as successful if they weren't pretty, she replied: 'I don't think it would've happened if we were all skinny pretty models.

'I think it has to do with us, the curves, the dark hair - I think it was a combination.

'I remember when the wave of Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek and these beautiful Hispanic women came into light, and I looked up to them and I loved them, but I was like, "Where are Middle Eastern women?" I think we took that category or helped broaden that.

Kim presented a black version of this car to her boyfriend, Kanye West on his recent 2012 birthday








Culled from Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2161224/Kim-Kardashian-tells-Oprah-Kris-Jenner-birth-control-aged-fourteen.html

Comments

  1. "I was attracted 2 him bcoz he's older"
    and that's it?lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment